purefil LCP nature 0.75kg 1.75mm
The use of high-quality raw materials creates a 3D printer filament that is particularly easy to process. Using a state-of-the-art manufacturing process, very low manufacturing tolerances are achieved, which leads to convincing printing results with all FDM 3D printers. Each coil is sealed in a high-quality bag.
- Made in Switzerland
- small diameter and roundness tolerances
- easy to print
LCPs have good melt flowability, flame retardancy, dimensional stability at high temperatures, chemical resistance and low thermal expansion as well as good mechanical properties. The long-term heat resistance is over 190°C.
LCPs are very resistant to weak acids and bases, alcohols, aromatics, chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters, ketones and all chemicals that can cause stress cracking in most other plastics.
The UV resistance is very good and printed parts made of LCP are therefore also suitable for outdoor use.
Liquid Crystal Polymer is inherently flame-retardant and therefore does not need to be treated with additional additives.
Parts printed from LCP show strong anisotropy. The layer adhesion is therefore not particularly good. Due to the low shrinkage, which is almost 0%, the material is also very suitable for producing large, distortion-free objects.
- High impact and notched impact strength even at low temperatures (down to -40°C)
- High scratch resistance and hardness
- High toughness
- Extremely high tensile strength
- high modulus of elasticity
- Excellent dimensional stability even at high temperatures
- No shrinkage
- Low thermal expansion
- Non-flammable UL-94 V0
- Low moisture absorption
- Resistant over a wide temperature range to hydrolysis, weak acids and bases, alcohols, aromatics, chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters, ketones and all chemicals that usually cause stress cracks in many plastics - Good weathering stability
- Good soundproofing capacity
- High dimensional stability under heat and thermal shock resistance (up to 100°C)
- Good chemical resistance
- Good resistance to stress cracking
- Low water absorption
Diameter: 1.75 +/- 0.05mm
Nozzle temperature: 280-300 ° C
Printing table temperature: 120-150 ° C
technical datasheet DE 73/Materialdatenblatt LCP purefil.pdf
technical datasheet EN 74/material data sheet LCP purefil.pdf
technical datasheet FR https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/plentymarkets-public-92/pvdtyofq45f2/propertyItems/https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/plentymarkets-public-92/pvdtyofq45f2/propertyItems/https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/plentymarkets-public-92/pvdtyofq45f2/pr
technical datasheet IT https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/plentymarkets-public-92/pvdtyofq45f2/propertyItems/https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/plentymarkets-public-92/pvdtyofq45f2/propertyItems/https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/plentymarkets-public-92/pvdtyofq45f2/pr