purefil PETG tiefschwarz 1kg 1.75mm
The use of high-quality raw materials creates a 3D printer filament that is particularly easy to process. Using a state-of-the-art manufacturing process, very low manufacturing tolerances are achieved, which leads to convincing printing results with all FDM 3D printers. Each coil is sealed in a high-quality bag.
- Made in Switzerland
- small diameter and roundness tolerances
- easy to print
In general, one can say that PET-G is characterized by clarity/transparency, odor neutrality and robustness.
Nevertheless, PET-G is very easy to print and there are no significant problem areas. These properties, together with high impact strength, excellent flexibility and shrinkage values close to zero, make PET-G an excellent material for FDM 3D printing.
Only before processing there is one very important point to consider. PET-G must be well pre-dried to prevent the material from forming bubbles and decomposing during processing. This fact also affects the storage of already used filament rolls. These must be stored in a dry and airtight manner (already humidity can severely deteriorate the filament). It is advisable to add small drying bags (silica) to the packaged roll. If it is noticed during processing that the filament is «damp», it can be dried in the oven at 80°C for 2h-4h. This filament meets the compositional requirements of European Regulation No. 10/2011 on plastic materials intended for food contact.
- Great hardness, strength and excellent rigidity
- Good toughness even in the cold
- Low coefficient of friction, high abrasion resistance
- Application range from -40°C to +100°C
- Good electrical insulating properties
- High tracking resistance
- Physiologically harmless
- PET is resistant to stress cracking
- Resistant to weather and hot air
- PET is resistant to water at room temperature, diluted acids, neutral and acidic salts, alcohol, ether, oils, fats, perchlorinated, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- PET is not resistant to alkalis, superheated steam, ketones, phenols, esters, oxidizing acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
Diameter: 1.75 +/- 0.05mm
Nozzle temperature: 210-260 ° C
Printing table temperature: 50-80 ° C
technical datasheet DE 135/Materialdatenblatt PETG purefil.pdf