purefil HDPE GF20 nature 1kg 1.75mm
The use of high-quality raw materials creates a 3D printer filament that is particularly easy to process. Using a state-of-the-art manufacturing process, very low manufacturing tolerances are achieved, which leads to convincing printing results with all FDM 3D printers. Each coil is sealed in a high-quality bag.
- Made in Switzerland
- small diameter and roundness tolerances
- easy to print
Polyethylene is the most commonly used plastic. Polyethylene is physiologically safe, tasteless and odorless. PE is resistant to most acids and alkalis, but also to oils, fats, petrol and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
UV resistance is poor. Accordingly, exposure to sunlight leads to embrittlement of the plastic. Polyethylene is a good electrical insulator, but it is very easy to charge electrostatically. Polyethylene has low strength, rigidity and hardness, but has high ductility and impact strength and low sliding friction. HDPE softens at a temperature of approx. 80°C.
Polyethylene is very difficult to print, paint or glue.
- low strength, hardness and rigidity
- high extensibility and impact resistance
- low sliding friction
- high resistance to acids and alkalis
- Polyethylene hardly absorbs any water
- Low UV resistance - brittle from exposure to sunlight
- difficult to glue, print and paint
- good electrical insulator
- slightly electrostatically charged
Material: HDPE GF20
Diameter: 1.75 +/- 0.05mm
Nozzle temperature: 240-280 ° C
Printing table temperature: 80-120 ° C